Augustus conducts public events for Engineering, Maintenance, Inspection, and Operations.
We conduct in-house seminars on any of the topics we cover and routinely do public and in-house lunch and learns. If you have suggestions about topics you would like our company experts to cover please send them via “Contact TAB”. Continuous Improvement is Everyone’s Opportunity
April 9 – 12, 2013; Augustus is Having his Way Again in Houston!!
He has inspired us to provide a modern perspective on Risk Management and Asset Integrity.
Join our Experts for the Following Events:
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND TO REGISTER FOR MONDAYS FREE WORKSHOP ON THE REALITY OF RISK BASED INSPECTION.
Starting at Noon on April 9 we will assemble for lunch for registered attendees; followed by a free Workshop on Risk Based Inspection where we provide a modern perspective on the subject along with API 580 Compliance and Your MI Management System.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND TO REGISTER FOR OUR WORKSHOP APRIL 10 & 11 ON MECHANICAL INTEGRITY FOR PSM.
This workshop will delve into the details of how to successfully manage a Mechanical Integrity Program ensuring Profitability and Compliance. You will be walked through a risk based gap analysis where you can identify areas for improvement and begin the process of improvement.
FINALLY CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON OUR APRIL 12 ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND SURVIVING AN AUDIT.
With today’s ever-changing socioeconomic climate effective management systems are needed to ensure continuity and asset integrity into the future. You will learn the fundamentals of management systems, what they are and what they are not; and be introduced to some of the essential elements including the importance of – management support, policies, procedures, training, tools to do the work, audits and continuous improvement.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING SERIES IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION AND COMMENT ONLY AT PRESENT
2018 – 2019 WEBINAR & SEMINAR SERIES
In the Refining and Chemical Mechanical Integrity Best Practices Series webinars, Industry experts delve into hot topics challenging industry today providing insights and practical guidance. Each of the free webinars feature a live Q&A session and lasts 60 minutes
It has been stated that mechanical integrity is the most complex and difficult part of the process safety management rule OSHA 1910.119(j). That statement, initially articulated circa 1992 has proved itself to be true, it has required a massive industry effort to provide the insight and governance in the form of RAGAGEP (e.g. ASME and API codes and standards} needed to provide industry personnel the tools and understanding of the fundamentals behind Asset Integrity. Lessons learned in the Nuclear Power, Aviation, and Defense sectors have been realized now in refining and chemical plant design, construction, operations and maintenance. The Mechanical Integrity Webinar and Seminar Series provides employees and managers world wide with the tools needed to attain compliance to regulations, along with safe and profitable operations.
- Webinar – Overview of the Regulation and Anticipated Future Changes
- Webinar – Detail Review of Application and How to Decide if Equipment should be covered or excluded from the Program
- Webinar – Policies, Procedures, and Management Systems are a Key to the Success of any MI Program including insuring alignment of daily actions with the company business case.
- Webinar – Training and Qualification Requirements are reviewed.
- Webinar – How to Handle Deficiencies and Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Webinar – Management of Corrosion Under Insulation Issues
- Seminar – This series is concluded by a three day Seminar that pulls it all together.
- A key takeaway from the Seminar will be a gap analysis of your facilities current program with a view to helping you improve and make it better; and in compliance with the regulation.
- We will demonstrate several software solutions available and ensure the attendees have a firm grasp on RAGAGEP.
Here we provide a snapshot of the use and application of risk based tools and the fundamental principals behind their use and application. A glimpse into the use of such tools to normalize human behavior and align with the company business case is provided.
- Webinar – Practical Use of Risk Management Principles for Every Day Decision Alignment with the Business Case
- Webinar – Key Issues Surrounding RBI and Should My Company Implement a Risk Based Inspection Program
- Webinar – Risk Based Reliability Management
- Webinar – API 510 and Options for External in-lieu-of Internal Pressure Vessel Inspections
- Seminar – Risk Management and Integration of Risk Based Reliability Management and Risk Based Inspection
This series focuses on providing key insights for management personnel needing to insure adequacy of management systems at their plant. Leak Management, Bolting, and RBI are Used Examples to Frame the Problem/Solution proposition.